Pielsegura » Legal Notice
Also, be advised that, on occasion, may establish special conditions for use in Web site content and / or services, the use of such content or services implies acceptance of the conditions specified therein.
2. ServicesThrough the Web Site, www.pielsegura.com offers users the possibility to access: INFORMATION AND PURCHASE OF OUR PRODUCTS (hereinafter the "Services").
3. Privacy and DataAs for access to certain content or services is necessary to provide personal data, users must ensure their correctness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. THE COMPANY will give these data the corresponding computerized treatment according to their nature or purpose, as set out above in the section on Data Protection Policy www.pielsegura.com
4. Intellectual PropertyYou acknowledge and agree that all content displayed on the Website and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and / or business are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or logos, all rights of intellectual property on the content and / or any other elements on the page, which are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and or from third parties that have the exclusive right to use in trade. For these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content hold harmless COMPANY from any claims arising from the breach of such obligations. In any case access to the Website imply any waiver, license or transfer all or part of such rights, unless expressly provided otherwise. These Conditions of Use of the Website does not give Users any right to use, modify, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Content other than expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the Company or third owner of the rights involved.
The contents, text, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation in this site and the site itself as a whole and multimedia artwork, is protected as rights Copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the Web site graphic design, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and other content of the Website or in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means, unless you have obtained the prior authorization, writing, of that entity ..
Likewise, it is prohibited to remove, circumvent and / or manipulate the copyright and technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that might contain the contents. The user of this Web site agrees to respect the aforementioned rights and avoid any action that could damage, in any case reserving COMPANY the right to take whatever means or legal actions in defense of their legitimate rights of intellectual property.
5. User Obligations and Responsibilities of the Web SiteThe User agrees to:
a) Making an appropriate and lawful use of the Web Site and the content and services in accordance with:Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the User must also refrain from:
(i) the law applicable at all times;b) provide all facilities and technical requirements that are necessary to access the Web Site.
(ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website;
(iii) the moral and generally accepted good practices and (iv) public order.
c) Provide accurate information to fill in their personal data forms contained in the Website and keep them updated at all times so that it responds at all times, the real situation of the user. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third party for the information provided.
b) Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the Web Site, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
c) causing damage to hardware or software of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
d) To introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software could cause damage to hardware or software of the Company, its suppliers or third parties.
e) Trying to access, use and / or manipulate data COMPANY, third party suppliers and other users.
f) reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the permission of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
g) To delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual property rights or industrial and other data identifying the rights of the Company or third parties included in the contents as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that may be included in content
h) Obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than that, as the case may have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly stated in the web pages where the contents are generally of which is used on the Internet and do not pose a risk of damage or disable the web site and / or content.
i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(i) Any way contrary to, belittle or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation in force.
(ii) induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, good customs generally accepted public policy.
(iii) induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
(iv) Include, to make available or allow access to products, items, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and decency generally accepted public order.
(v) induces or could induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) induce or incite involvement in practices which are dangerous, hazardous or harmful to health and mental balance.
(vii) It is protected by the law in protecting intellectual or industrial property belonging to the Company or any third party without having been authorized the use envisaged.
(viii) Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or image of individuals.
(ix) It is any kind of advertising.
(x) Include any virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If access to certain services and / or content of the Website, you provide a password, you agree to use it diligently, always keeping a secret. It will thus be responsible for its custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to others, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to those services and / or content by outsiders. Also agrees to notify the Company any facts that may constitute a misuse of your password, as, without limitation, theft, loss or unauthorized access in order to proceed to immediate cancellation. Thus, while not making the report above, the Company shall be relieved of any liability that may arise from misuse of your password, remain its responsibility for any illegal use of the content and / or services on the Website for any unauthorized third party
6. ResponsibilitiesTHE COMPANY does not guarantee continued access or correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the pages, which can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside its control.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for decisions that might be taken as a result of access to content or information offered.
THE COMPANY may terminate your service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects that your use of the Website or any services offered on it are contrary to the General Conditions of Use THE COMPANY is not liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. Shall be liable to remove as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damage, provided this is notified. Especially not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others:
(i) interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone interruptions, delays, blockages or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overload and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other cause beyond the control of THE COMPANY.The Company excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the misuse of free service provision and use of the Web Site Users. Also, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, with the same solely for the provision of consultancy services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of damages caused by illegal or improper use of such services, the user may be claimed by the company for the damages caused.
(ii) unlawful interference with the use of malware of any kind and through any media such as computer viruses or any other.
(iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
(iv) security or navigation errors caused by improper operation of the browser or use the latest versions of the same. COMPANY administrators reserve the right to withhold all or part of, any content or information on the Website.
You will defend, indemnify and hold COMPANY harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands resulting from any access or use the Website. You further agree to indemnify the company against any damages arising from your use of "robots, spiders, crawlers or similar tools used to gather or extract data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
7. HyperlinksThe User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, www.pielsegura.com Web Site and any of its content, unless expressly authorized in writing by COMPANY.
The website of the company includes links to other web sites operated by third parties to facilitate user access to information on business partners and / or sponsors. Accordingly, THE COMPANY is not responsible for the content of these sites, nor is in a position of guarantor and / or the party offering the services and / or information offered by third parties through links to third parties.
It grants the User a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create links to the homepage of the Web Site only for private use and not commercial. Web sites that include links to our Website (i) may not imply that the company recommends that site or its services or products, (ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with the company or state that the Company has authorized such link, or include trademarks, trade names, trade names, logos or other distinguishing marks of the COMPANY, (iii) shall not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, to incite violence or discrimination sex, race or religion, contrary to public policy or illegal, (iv) may not link to any page of the Web Site other than the home page; (v) must link to the Web Site address itself, without allowing the site web link do play the website as part of its website or in one of its frames or create a browser on any page of the Website. THE COMPANY may, at any time, to remove any link to the Web, after which they should proceed immediately to its elimination. COMPANY can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Accordingly, THE COMPANY assumes no responsibility for any aspect of such websites.
9. CookiesTHE COMPANY reserves the right to use cookie technology in Web site, to recognize as frequent users and customize how you use the Web site by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. Cookies used by the Web Site, or third parties acting on their behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and computer, and do not provide users' personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a Web server to log the User's browsing on the Web site when the user enables receipt. At the same time you can delete the "cookies " for which you should consult the instructions for your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the company recognizes the computer browser used by the user in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences or advertising that you, the demographic profiles of users and to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and TerminationThe service of this website and other services are in principle indefinitely. However, THE COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, the company announced the termination or suspension of the service given.
11. Representations and WarrantiesIn general, content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, the offer, THE COMPANY makes no warranty or representations whatsoever with regard to content and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, warranties of legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, or merchantability, unless the extent to which by law can not be excluded such representations and warranties.
12. Force majeureThe COMPANY is not responsible at all if they are unable to serve, if this is due to extended power outages, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous.